I have sensitive skin and it took me years of trial and error (and not to mention $) to find the right skincare. Recently, my face reacted rather violently to my new environment. My face felt so irritated, itchy and I looked quite a sight with my red eczema-like patches. Even my normal skincare seemed to aggravate my skin.
I was out shopping with a cousin when we stepped into L’Occitane to get her face care. I casually asked the salesperson there if they had anything that may help my face. The kind lady recommended that I try their sensitive skin range, Shea & Organic Cotton. I was not willing to spend so much on something new as I was not sure if it would help with my skin condition. Fortunately, they had Shea & Organic Cotton Discovery Set. Brilliant! The perfect starter set at such an affordable price.
At L’Occitane’s e-store, this set is going for USD 18.00 only and has:-
1. A�Ultra Comforting Cleansing Milk 1.7 fl.oz.
- This cleansing milk gently cleanses, removes makeup and tones in only one step, protecting skin from irritations
2. A�Ultra Comforting Cream 0.17 oz.
- This gentle cream comforts and moisturises even the most Sensitive Skin. Day after day, redness is minimised and skin is more comfortable and resistant to environmental stress.
3. A�Ultra Comforting Mask 0.5 oz.
- This richly textured mask becomes smooth during application for comfortable, hydrated and intensely soothed skin. Skin is instantly calmed, texture is softer and redness reduced.
I must say that I was impressed (and I do not get impressed very easily) with the almost immediate results. Soon after I dabbed some Ultra Comforting Cream on my red, irritated face, I felt some relief. My face felt soothed and the angry red patches reduced. Am happy to report that my face was almost back to normal after using it religiously for about 3 days.